Volunteers are a vital part of Northern Illawarra Neighbour Aid. If you have been thinking about volunteering here is a list of ways in which you can get involved:
- Volunteer Driver- assisting clients get to a variety of appointments, they may be medical, social or for other reasons. NINA will reimburse volunteers based on the km’s driven in their own vehicle.
- Volunteer escort. Helping our clients on any of our bus trips.
- Delivering meals on wheels to clients who need it.
- Social support- providing a friendly chat to people in their own home or at one of our group activities.
- Management Committee members. NINA is managed by a volunteer committee.