Here are just a couple of testimonials from some of our clients.
“These are a great mob of people, who are most friendly and helpful. I wish to congratulate them on the great work they do”
My association with NINA has only been a few years- once I settled into Helensburgh life I realised I had’won the lottery” in being connected to a great obliging, happy group”
Thank you for such kind words and we would love to see new clients join up for our services. If you know someone who might be interested in some social connection or in need of transport please let them know about NINA.…
Volunteers are a vital part of Northern Illawarra Neighbour Aid. If you have been thinking about volunteering here is a list of ways in which you can get involved:
- Volunteer Driver- assisting clients get to a variety of appointments, they may be medical, social or for other reasons. NINA will reimburse volunteers based on the km’s driven in their own vehicle.
- Volunteer escort. Helping our clients on any of our bus trips.
- Delivering meals on wheels to clients who need it.
- Social support- providing a friendly chat to people in their own home or at one of our group activities.
- Management Committee members. NINA is managed by a volunteer committee.
NINA would like to take this chance to have a huge shout out to all our beautiful volunteers. Those that are busy shopping for our clients, those that are busy driving people to appointments, and those who are currently protecting themselves from this horrid virus.
Thank you for all your support over the years and we look forward to be able to celebrate in person for the amazing work you do for all the clients of NINA!…